The DICT8 medical transcription product has been built to comply with client security requirements. Our system has the following security features:
- Compliance with the major NHS requirements: e-GIF, NHS Plan for IT, Caldicott and the Data Protection Act.
- DICT8 is an ISO27001 (data confidentiality) accredited organisation.
- DICT8 is one of the few private companies to have an N3 connection.
- Secure streaming of voice files from a secure server.
- Transcribers have to sign Non Disclosure Agreements and other security protocols are in place- please see document here
- Transcribers are experienced in handling sensitive medical information.
- Patient identification codes reside on doctor’s computers- we do not see them.
- The DICT8 system does not require the transcriber to save a copy of the work on their own computer.
- We do not need to put any applications on your systems.
- 256bit SSL HTTPS file transfer.
- We do not require any modification of your firewall or anti-virus settings.
- Transcription does not leave the EU.
- N3 connection for PAS/EPR connection for full integration.
- You can download a copy of our security white paper here