Join the more than 70 Trusts and 30,000 people who use DICT8!
The DICT8 system has a number of benefits for NHS Trusts
- A significant reduction in the turnaround time of dictation tasks from several weeks to just a few hours: increasing administrative efficiency within departments and aiding the attainment of star ratings.
- A significant reduction in the cost of dictation – approximately 50% – will often be achievable.
- Little to no start-up costs.
- Management can audit workflows and usage through their own administrative interface that allows them to see what is happening at any time and control cost.
- DICT8 utilises the skills of experienced UK based transcribers – this can lead to a reduction in the error rates suffered by many Trusts.
- Reduction of managerial pressure to find adequate secretarial coverage, as older secretaries retire and to cover sick days.
- Reduce temporary staff costs.
- Transfer fixed administrative overheads to a variable cost.
- Allow secretarial resources to be diverted to more of an organisational/PA role.
- Established system already in use by other Trusts.
- A secure system that complies with NHS guidelines and the Data Protection Act. We are on the N3 and are accredited to ISO 27001
- Extremely low impact on Trust IT systems due to the system being browser based – you can start using the system quickly without IT problems.
- The DICT8 system is available for procurement from national frameworks including the NHS Shared Business Services (SBS) Framework and the NHS Commercial Solutions Framework.
- Straightforward integration with existing PAS systems (if required) to enable automatic saving of letters and notes to the patient record and population of letters with addresses etc.
- Workflow management system to enable all of the typing, whether internal or external, to be done from one interface.
- Reduction in turnaround time will enable the doctor to actually remember the consultation when signing the letter.
- Easy to use interface that works with MS Internet Explorer
- Very little change in working practices for staff – hence no retraining required.If you are interested in discovering more about DICT8’s Medical Transcription Outsourcing solution then please contact Dr. Michael Urdang on email@example.com or contact our sales department.