Medical Transcription implementation process
Implementation of the DICT8 service is surprisingly easy.
This is predominantly due to the fact that we use a web-based system so there is no requirement for code to be installed on your organisation's IT system. As long as you have access to the web, you should be able to use the system.
One of the concerns that people have regarding use of a web-based system is that of security. Our system is secure, meeting all NHS standards (we would not have been able to implement in the large number of Trusts that use our service otherwise). Please click here for more information regarding security.
The implementation process is as follows:
- We discuss your requirements with you. Due to the fact that we only provide UK based Medical Transcription services and have supplied to a large number of Trusts, PCTs, Clinics and Private Practitioners around the country, our experience of various organisational structures and working practices can be of real benefit during this process. The DICT8 system has been built with flexibility in mind- we endeavour to work around you and not get you to work around us.
- You are assigned a dedicated account manager, who will work with you, and be there for you as a single point of contact, throughout the process and beyond.
- We supply you with dictation machines. If required we can supply digital dictation machines, they can be procured elsewhere if required. DICT8 will work with most modern digital dictation machines.
- We set up your user accounts. This is a straightforward process and can often be done within 24 hours. There is no charge for setting up accounts (and indeed no start up costs other than the purchase of digital dictation machines- if required). Further accounts can be added at any time.
- We supply manuals and training as required. Your users will also have access to freephone and web support.
- You start using the system. In most cases implementation will take 48 hours.